Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

2015 Total Rewards Changes and Additions (yes, there are some good ones!)

Hey everyone, been a while since I did a major update post. I'll lay out some of the changes for TR this year and open the thread for questions. Just about everything stays the same, with some additions. BIG ONES ON THE BOTTOM.

GOLD
    -Reduced pricing at restaurants stays the same, however they are doing away with the 10% discount for retail, spa, and golf.
    -Everything else stays the same.

PLATINUM
    -All benefits stay this same, including retail discounts and ability to turn RC's into free play.

DIAMOND
    -The following stay the same: $100 celebration dinner, RC's into free play, Diamond lounge access, Priority lines, 20% discount at retail shops, VIP reservations line.
    -NEW benefits:
    *15% off best available public rate on rooms and suites for additional rooms
    *15% off CET golf courses
    *Guaranteed room with 72 hour notice
    *Guaranteed table/cabana access with 72 hour notice

DIAMOND LEVEL 1 (40k+ tier points)
    -Complimentary 4 night stay and $100 folio credit remains the same
    NEW benefits:
    *4 high roller tickets instead of 2 as part of monthly benefit
    *5000 tier points will automatically be deposited beginning of 2016, so you get a head start

DIAMOND LEVEL 2 (80k+ tier points)
    -Everything remains the same except for following additions:
    NEW benefits:
    *5k tier points automatically applied beginning 2016
    *Four happy hour high roller tix (cabin with bar during evening hours)

SEVEN STARS (150k+ tier points)
    -Everything remains the same with exception of following additions:
    NEW benefits:
    *Instead of one $500 celebration dinner, you can now break it down into 5 $100 increments
    *Instead of just the signature event in Las Vegas, there are now signature events in AC, NOR, LV, and Tahoe. There will no longer be signature cruises.
    *Appreciation gifts are still available online, however they added a new Samsung Galaxy tablet redeemable on property.

MAJOR HIGHLIGHTS (IF YOU READ ANYTHING, READ BELOW)

-If you make Seven Stars in 2015, you start 2016 automatically at a Diamond TC level since you earn 5k tier credits in 2016 for reaching each the Dia Asp1, Asp 2, and Seven Star levels, for a total of 15k TC points deposited 1/1/16. This will make it MUCH easier for you to make the aspiration and Seven Star levels from the get-go.

-DIAMOND ASPIRATION AND SEVEN STAR TRIPS AND ANNUAL GETAWAYS AS WELL AS EXPERIENCE POINTS EARNED IN 2015 CAN NOW BE REDEEMED UP UNTIL 6/30/2016 instead of 3/31 like in previous years.

Like I said, with the exception of the above two points, not much has changed other than a few small things.

Now open for questions...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hi CETVIPHost, So the 2 monthly show tickets for lower level Diamond are no longer available?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Great info!
    So I thought they did away with the $100 celebration dinner for just making Diamond this year. I earned one for 2012 and 2013, but thought for 2014 I had to earn aspiration level 1 to get it.
    Is it back this year, or did it never go away? I earned about 16,000 tier credits in 2014 so would I have one now to use?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It didn't go away last year but I've never had anyone at the TRs desk tell me I have it or I can use it.

You should have one from last year but it needs to be used by March 31 I believe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by NhMajik View Post
    Hi CETVIPHost, So the 2 monthly show tickets for lower level Diamond are no longer available?
    They are still available, this is mostly additions. Pretty much all the prior year benefits are the same unless specified above.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    Great info!
    So I thought they did away with the $100 celebration dinner for just making Diamond this year. I earned one for 2012 and 2013, but thought for 2014 I had to earn aspiration level 1 to get it.
    Is it back this year, or did it never go away? I earned about 16,000 tier credits in 2014 so would I have one now to use?
    It has always been there and will remain so as far as I know and have read

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcmike2342 View Post
    It didn't go away last year but I've never had anyone at the TRs desk tell me I have it or I can use it.

You should have one from last year but it needs to be used by March 31 I believe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't forget, the best change in my opinion is tier benefits you earn in 2015 like experience credits and annual trips can be redeemed until 6/30/16

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Too bad they took away that little 10% on gold. That is really nickel and dime-ing people. Very sad that they can't value all their guest.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by wawava View Post
    Too bad they took away that little 10% on gold. That is really nickel and dime-ing people. Very sad that they can't value all their guest.
    Yup just what I was going to say. Next time I'm asked, it's the first thing I'm mentioning. I will likely never be Platinum again. I went too much last year but even then my play was less than years past. So as visits get fewer, I'm pretty much staying pat at Gold, especially since Platinum means nothing anymore anyway.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for the info though, Hunter, as a good few people here will benefit from it.