Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Beau Rivage freeplay offer dates

Hey Everyone! I am going to visit Beau Rivage next month and need some help with freeplay. I have $200 for 4/2-4/15 and $200 from 4/16-4/28. I plan to be there 4/15 & 4/16, can I use both offers? To make it more complicated, they just sent me $250 freeplay for my birthday month. The birthday offer says that it can't be combined with other offers. I look forward to hearing from the experts! Thanks!

Kev

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Lucky you-I just got a birthday offer for $10!! I believe you can use both offers of freeplay. Love the Beau, hope to go soon.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by kcdc View Post
    Hey Everyone! I am going to visit Beau Rivage next month and need some help with freeplay. I have $200 for 4/2-4/15 and $200 from 4/16-4/28. I plan to be there 4/15 & 4/16, can I use both offers? To make it more complicated, they just sent me $250 freeplay for my birthday month. The birthday offer says that it can't be combined with other offers. I look forward to hearing from the experts! Thanks!

Kev
    The answer to your first question is yes, you can use both offers. I have done exactly this at Beau Rivage in Feb.

I don't know the answer to the second question but my guess is that you can use all three offers.
    Noleman

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks everyone! I'll let you know what happens next month.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Good Luck kcdc!! Would love to get back to the Beau soon!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I am pretty sure you can use all three offers. I will be in Biloxi at Harrah's on a junket 17-20 April, so too bad I will just miss you.
    I bet you I can stop gambling!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The April freeplay is probably fine, but they changed the May ones. The original email I got from them stated 5/1 - 5/15 and 5/16 - 5/31. It also stated this on the website when I checked a week ago. Now, it's 5/13 and 5/14. Since the 15th is a Friday, they probably figured out that most people would come for the weekend and use them both.