Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

M Life Freeplay question

I made the switch on my last trip from Total Rewards to Mlife and I'm very glad I did, as for my upcoming trip I now have 7 comp nights and resort fee at Monte Carlo (I know some people hate it but I love the location and spend very little time in my room anyway!) along with $150 F&b and $275 Freeplay. I've literally never had any Freeplay so this is a big deal for me, but I'm wondering am I restricted to what machines I can use it on? I seem to remember hearing somewhere you can't use Freeplay an progressive slots, but is that progressives like Megabucks, does it includes things like Willy Wonka that has the shared progressive, or even things like Sex And The City where the progressive is just on that one machine?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I have used Freeplay at Aria - and have been unable to load it on the Sex and The City and the Wizard of Oz progressives. The smaller progressive machines I have been able to use it on, if it is a stand alone progressive for that machine. I was once able (2 years ago) to use freeplay on a 4 bank Reel Em In Greatest Catch that shared the progressives, but they have taken that out.