Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Missing February offers for Cherokee?

Did anyone receive monthly offers from Cherokee this month? It's very strange I have a few random dates offers but no typical beginning of month and end of month offers. Even stranger that I see March online but nothing for February.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I did get mine, but as usual for this time of year they are pitiful. I think I got $100 a couple of times and $70 for my twice a month amount. I did get the big flyer that has the February coupons, though. Maybe your host can help you out. I know on one occasion when I forgot mine he took care of it for me. Good luck straightening this out.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks Sami just odd that I can see my normal March offers online but nothing for February. None of my other friends have anything either.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Did anyone receive monthly offers from Cherokee this month? It's very strange I have a few random dates offers but no typical beginning of month and end of month offers. Even stranger that I see March online but nothing for February.
    I did but it's the first decent FP I've seen in a while. I didn't go for a few months, they probably thought I died! Noticed a new look, instead of a booklet type for the month, It's a fold out pamphlet - like Metropolis has been, if you've received from them. My monthly FP wasn't great but the randoms thrown in are good.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I received my Feb offers

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I got mine and they are the best, by far, that I have ever received. In fact, we are heading up there tomorrow to use up a bunch of them.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajacket View Post
    I got mine and they are the best, by far, that I have ever received. In fact, we are heading up there tomorrow to use up a bunch of them.
    Good luck! I'm going tonight

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    How long are you staying? We will definitely be at the Diamond Lounge when it opens, if you want to meet for a "hello". Martin

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajacket View Post
    How long are you staying? We will definitely be at the Diamond Lounge when it opens, if you want to meet for a "hello". Martin
    Hi sorry I missed this. I left early Saturday morning so I probably missed you. I hope you had some good luck. I had a roller coaster ride but came out a little ahead in the end. Maybe I will get to see you at the Cherokee M&G in October.