Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Can a friend use my TotalRewards promotion code for free stays?

Or are the promo codes tied specifically to my TR account number?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    they are tied to your TR number for the most part. If they received the same offer, then the code is the same, but if they log in and use an offer code that they don't have it won't work. The only exception is an offer they did a few months ago where you could give someone a code where they could get a free room, but that has since expired as far as I know.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    kdk is spot on. Won't work anymore.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Maybe you can call your host and ask for an additional room for a friend. I have done this several times for friends and family and usually can do it if I don't abuse it, just a couple of times a year. I am a mid level Diamond so I'm not sure how this works if you are under, but if you are over I'm sure you can work it out. Good luck!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by samimiami2 View Post
    Maybe you can call your host and ask for an additional room for a friend. I have done this several times for friends and family and usually can do it if I don't abuse it, just a couple of times a year. I am a mid level Diamond so I'm not sure how this works if you are under, but if you are over I'm sure you can work it out. Good luck!
    Unfortunately I don't have a host. We stayed at Planet Hollywood back in October, and I lost $600 in slots. Now TR keeps sending me free room offers for all the CET properties.