Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It was sure nice to hang out with you two although I do not remember either of your first names just Mr. and Mrs. Penguin. Did you guys make it to Phoenix yet?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So enjoyed meeting you and spending time with you Penguins!!! Can't believe how much energy you both have!! It is so nice of you to point out all of your highlights and amazing that you can remember so many of us. You do know how to party - and how to dance too. You should have joined Foamy and GG in the back of the bus. LOL!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Enjoy the winter in AZ Penguins good to meet you both!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    It was sure nice to hang out with you two although I do not remember either of your first names just Mr. and Mrs. Penguin. Did you guys make it to Phoenix yet?
    Cathy an Darrell I have to second what SMR says about hanging out with you both. Great talking to you at 37 and also visiting with you out and about the slot floor. Hope you're both doing well and hopefully we'll get to see you at another meet and greet.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    And I forgot to add on my previous comment, thank you for the beer you brought with you from Pennsylvania. I forgot what it is called but I had not ever had any of it before. It was some of the best ever. Thanks for that as well Penguins. And as my DW said I too envied all the energy you both had. Hope to hook up with you again at some point in the future.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    And I forgot to add on my previous comment, thank you for the beer you brought with you from Pennsylvania. I forgot what it is called but I had not ever had any of it before. It was some of the best ever. Thanks for that as well Penguins. And as my DW said I too envied all the energy you both had. Hope to hook up with you again at some point in the future.
    It's Yuengling James (pronounced like Ying Ling).....I drink it all the time

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for the summary Penguin.
    "When better women are made, Faber men will make them."

Slot videos for the Common Man: http://www.youtube.com/user/theyerts...e=results_main

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by tee2green64 View Post
    It's Yuengling James (pronounced like Ying Ling).....I drink it all the time

I haven't been a drinker for years (not by choice) but have tried Yuengling and liked it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Did forget to mention the slots that treated us well. Big Money Show, Platinum Quick Hits, Miss Kitty (got the bonus on last session with lots of sticky wilds) Mustang, Wild Seven Quick Hits and Lucky Lemmings. All of these we played multiple times and walked away ahead. Worst of the lot were Golden Goddess, 50 Lions, Princess Bride and Coyote Moon. Normally these losers play much better for us. We played 41 different games. All in all we had a 92% payback playing all penny machines. Not bad.

Thanks for the nice replies. Got to do KC M&G again.