Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Green Machine

  1. #21
    Senior Member Benezett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Benezett,PA
    Posts
    611
    Likes (Given)
    707
    Likes (Received)
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by oleslotguy View Post
    how'd you unlock the Green Mach? I was sure it wasn't the same as the casino one when I saw the 'Global' added to the GM name.
    It is and it isn't!
    You can pick a row and upbet it to 5 (risky). Then pick a multiplier until you can go broke. (VERY dangerous)!!!
    I was doing so well that I dropped $250,000 of my $3,000,000 before I knew what hit me. DAM*
    That's what happens when this girl doesn't keep her eye on her bankroll. LOL

    Thank goodness I get to play stupid in the pretend casino with REAL casino slots that I DON"T play.

    Benny..."I only play Slots when I am alone or with someone."

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Midwest MI
    Posts
    2,103
    Likes (Given)
    655
    Likes (Received)
    556
    But, how did you unlock it?

  3. #23
    Senior Member bigmoneyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    638
    Likes (Given)
    31
    Likes (Received)
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by oleslotguy View Post
    But, how did you unlock it?
    You have to fill up the purple win meter playing any game you already have unlocked. This will help you get spins in the lobby. When spinning you need to get three symbols that look like a pad lock and then you can choose a new game to unlock.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Benezett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Benezett,PA
    Posts
    611
    Likes (Given)
    707
    Likes (Received)
    546
    Oleslotguy, hope BigMoney answered your question OR
    was the question how did I OPEN it?

    Easy... in the winter, I sit at my desk in front of a big picture window (looking out at a huge mountain with elk) while playing facebook slots for hours .

    Benny..."I only play Slots when I am alone or with someone."

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Midwest MI
    Posts
    2,103
    Likes (Given)
    655
    Likes (Received)
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoneyp View Post
    You have to fill up the purple win meter playing any game you already have unlocked. This will help you get spins in the lobby. When spinning you need to get three symbols that look like a pad lock and then you can choose a new game to unlock.
    There is no win meter. "spins in the lobby" .. unlocking that way could take 6 months. LOL. They say it's unlocked, and play now. Click on that and it shows it still locked.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Benezett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Benezett,PA
    Posts
    611
    Likes (Given)
    707
    Likes (Received)
    546
    It says "now available to unlock" . They came up with the spiffy idea of selling games for $20. Now they aren't unlocking them anymore.
    I just take the games that I have at the lowest levels and play them (low betting of course) until I get win enough spins to get the new game. LOL) Works for me!

    I do love working a sysem for my benefit.

    Benny..."I only play Slots when I am alone or with someone."

  7. #27
    Senior Member Zumzum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,802
    Likes (Given)
    12
    Likes (Received)
    181
    I reloaded H5 on my ipad, and one of my free spins gave me "unlock one slot of your choice" so I unlocked that one, but so far I haven't been able to figure out how to play it. It won't let me change the multiplier from 0.
    Zoom zoom!

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Midwest MI
    Posts
    2,103
    Likes (Given)
    655
    Likes (Received)
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by Benezett View Post
    It says "now available to unlock" . They came up with the spiffy idea of selling games for $20. Now they aren't unlocking them anymore.
    I just take the games that I have at the lowest levels and play them (low betting of course) until I get win enough spins to get the new game. LOL) Works for me!

    I do love working a sysem for my benefit.
    LOL Benny. I'll have to 'let it run' while I do something else, and hope I get enough FSs to get the unlock.

  9. #29
    Senior Member bigmoneyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    638
    Likes (Given)
    31
    Likes (Received)
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by oleslotguy View Post
    There is no win meter. "spins in the lobby" .. unlocking that way could take 6 months. LOL. They say it's unlocked, and play now. Click on that and it shows it still locked.
    Sorry its not called "win meter". Its the "player level" meter that is purple in color on the bottom of the slot screen. Its pretty each to get 10+ lobby spins in a short time if you can fill up the meter frequently. The meter goes up with wins, not bets.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Benezett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Benezett,PA
    Posts
    611
    Likes (Given)
    707
    Likes (Received)
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzum View Post
    I reloaded H5 on my ipad, and one of my free spins gave me "unlock one slot of your choice" so I unlocked that one, but so far I haven't been able to figure out how to play it. It won't let me change the multiplier from 0.
    ZZ, usually it is the opposite problem. The multiplier is set TOO high. If you have at least one of the colors turned up to 1-5, you should be able to turn the multiplier on. WATCH your bet. It is really volatile.

    Benny..."I only play Slots when I am alone or with someone."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •