Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ONM, very sorry! Will be praying for you and your family.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks everyone. With each reply, I gain more strength. Unfortunately the burden was so great, other problems I just couldn't see are revealing themselves for the first time making it even worse. There were people in my life I was oblivious they had no respect for me.

Like the Usual Suspects movie, once Keyzer Soze walked out, the detective could see he was bamboozled when he looked around. I'm not blaming my mom at all, just nothing to worry about regarding her now she is gone and I'm not distracted. God closed two doors at once this time, but hoping for a silver lining. This is not what I expected.
    That's all folks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So sorry about the loss of your mom, ONM. This is a tough time for you, hope your good memories are a comfort.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Eric, Very sorry for your loss. Also sorry that other people are now adding to your burdens. Can really be sad at how some people will act towards others. Just gotta remember the good times and let the other stuff go. You're one of the good guys.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ONM my sincerest condolences to you and your family for your loss. May your memories be eternal and help you find comfort during these difficult times. :(

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Eric, I was away for a few days and am just catching up - so sorry to read of the loss of your mother - it's been a long hard journey for all of you and she fought her hardest, but now she is a peace. Will keep you and your family in my prayers --

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I am so very sorry for you loss. It is a pain IM very familiar with. :-( Time helps, but IM sure that is something you are probably a little tired of hearing at the moment. Sending you virtual hugs and warm thoughts my friend.

XOXO
    Billie