Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Even More NEW Konami Slots - Norse Angel, Tiger Woman, Warrior's Gate, etc.

A couple of brand new ones, and 2 others that pay any way like an Aristocrat game. Why do I get the feeling that Konami hired some artists from WMS? or at least took lessons from them on drawing women in their games, LOL.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Nice would be more interested in konamis if they switched to aristo pay anyway style

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'll be looking for these to hit the locals, who knows when. Some nice wins. Thanks for sharing those Shinobi.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    "stacks of racks" LOL!!! omg i cant stop laughing. i cant wait to play these
    CLEVELANDINDIANS!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Those were great videos. Funny thing that I have noticed is that the machines that have the huge boob graphics always seem to have women playing them instead of men.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Nice would be more interested in konamis if they switched to aristo pay anyway style
    Yea, the last 2 games here, Warrior's Gate and Spellbound Princess are the only Ultra Reels title so far. I'd like to see that setup with their Gypsy Fire/Lotus Land type titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    I'll be looking for these to hit the locals, who knows when. Some nice wins. Thanks for sharing those Shinobi.
    The first two are very new. They weren't even listed on the Konami site when I first checked after I got home. Good luck with them!

Quote Originally Posted by Sawmaster View Post
    "stacks of racks" LOL!!! omg i cant stop laughing. i cant wait to play these
    That same phrase applies to Bier Haus too. Make sure to call for that if you're playing these!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Those were great videos. Funny thing that I have noticed is that the machines that have the huge boob graphics always seem to have women playing them instead of men.
    That is strange. Of course, the most important thing is how the slot plays and its potential, but its nice to have something pleasant to look at while playing! And these are symbols I don't mind rubbing for luck, LOL.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Shinobi, thanks for keeping us abreast of the new slots. Congrats on the wins!
    Looking for a particular club? Try the Club Thread Thread: http://slotfanatics.com/showthread.p...-Thread-Thread

"There is a tide in the affairs of men. . . On such a full sea are we now afloat." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneybags View Post
    Shinobi, thanks for keeping us abreast of the new slots. Congrats on the wins!
    LOL, considering the thumbnails in the first 2 vids..."keeping us abreast", I take it you mean that literally, hahaha.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    My first experience of Konami slots was their online releases in China Shores, African Diamond, and Full Moon Diamond. I have enjoyed playing all three so I'm pleased to see there are so many more land-based slots by the developer that could be released as online slots in the future. In your opinion, what's the best Konami land-based slot so far?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevieday2010 View Post
    My first experience of Konami slots was their online releases in China Shores, African Diamond, and Full Moon Diamond. I have enjoyed playing all three so I'm pleased to see there are so many more land-based slots by the developer that could be released as online slots in the future. In your opinion, what's the best Konami land-based slot so far?
    Well, I've only been playing Konami slots in the past 4 months or so. I give the nod to "Celestial Temple". It combines alot of features from their other games (i.e., China Shores Free Games/Balance of Fortune + Electrifying Riches Stacked Reels feature trigger + Dragon's Law symbol awarding + Action Stacked Symbols) and on top of that offers Super Free Games with up to a 20x multiplier.