Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

NEW Konami Slots: Fiery Enchantress, Fortune Celebration, Helios' Power, Bull Mystery

Been playing ALOT of Konami games lately, cause my luck on WMS games has completely run dry. I posted some big wins on "Celestial Temple"' and my brother posted the new "Dragon's Law Hot Boost" yesterday. Here's some other new ones if you haven't seen them yet:

Last edited by ShinobiSlots; 12-18-2014 at 02:58 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    cant wait to find these and play them
    CLEVELANDINDIANS!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawmaster View Post
    cant wait to find these and play them
    I hope you have good luck with them, especially Bull Mystery. I wanna see someone get 28x with a full-screen! Helios' Power has been out a few months, but the others just came out recently.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    My local just got Bull Mystery and I enjoyed playing it for the first time. Got a bonus that included some 18x & 28x multipliers. Here's the link to the bonus video for anyone who is interested.

https://youtu.be/MQ0fK92-vBs

I'm looking forward to trying it again.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    My local just got Bull Mystery and I enjoyed playing it for the first time. Got a bonus that included some 18x & 28x multipliers. Here's the link to the bonus video for anyone who is interested.

https://youtu.be/MQ0fK92-vBs

I'm looking forward to trying it again.
    Thanks for sharing. Bull Mystery has a high multiplier in the Super Free Games (compared to 18x tops in games like Celestial Temple). Because of that, the normal game line pays are VERY low. In that game, even if I had a fullscreen of bonus symbols, I think I'd opt for the Super Free Games every time and go for the 28x.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiSlots View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Bull Mystery has a high multiplier in the Super Free Games (compared to 18x tops in games like Celestial Temple). Because of that, the normal game line pays are VERY low. In that game, even if I had a fullscreen of bonus symbols, I think I'd opt for the Super Free Games every time and go for the 28x.
    I agree, the Super Free Games are too tempting for me to pass up. The same day I played Bull Mystery, I also played Celestial Temple for the first time and within a few spins hit for one away from a full screen of bonus symbols. Had the choice of 270 free games or 54 super free games with up to 20X multiplier. Went for the Super Games on it too & here is video of the result:

https://youtu.be/_Sg1JFBgR6o

I was happy to get so many free games and while the bonus was nice enough, I really was hoping for more, especially since the minimum bet was .60 vs .40 in Bull Mystery. I'll probably play both again since the potential is there for a very nice bonus even for a low roller like me!