Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    183
    Likes (Given)
    12
    Likes (Received)
    51

    Cool which bank has no fees at all for atm withdrawal?

    Just wondering if you know, can you post the name of bank that doesn't charge for atm withdrawals .
    thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member onenickelmiracle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,861
    Likes (Given)
    944
    Likes (Received)
    848
    Ally rings a bell.
    That's all folks!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Random$$Slots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    2,649
    Likes (Given)
    474
    Likes (Received)
    1547
    Wells Fargo has no fees if you use their ATMs. However, fees are usually charged if you use a different ATM because the third party bank adds a fee.
    RandomSlots

    www.RandomSlots.com
    Learn about Slots & Casinos

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Southeast Louisiana
    Posts
    783
    Likes (Given)
    197
    Likes (Received)
    752
    My credit union does not charge a fee when I use my ATM card (from my Savings account) I do not have a checking account there but the tellers are constantly asking me to open one Now I am charged the customary fee using the Casino ATM (usually $3.00-$5.00).

  5. #5
    Senior Member thelma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Somerset County, NJ
    Posts
    6,067
    Likes (Given)
    4055
    Likes (Received)
    3180

    which bank has no fees at all for atm withdrawal?

    USAA
    You will always be charged by the owner of the ATM unless your bank owns it.
    A few Wells Fargo and PNC etc in AC e.g. So if they don't charge for in house transactions it'd be free
    Hard to find that anymore.
    Best to plan ahead and not use ATM in casino.
    Last edited by thelma; 11-23-2014 at 11:32 AM.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    1,165
    Likes (Given)
    117
    Likes (Received)
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by heyheyhelen View Post
    My credit union does not charge a fee when I use my ATM card (from my Savings account) I do not have a checking account there but the tellers are constantly asking me to open one Now I am charged the customary fee using the Casino ATM (usually $3.00-$5.00).
    I also use a federal credit union. I can use any federal credit union ATM with no fee. Mine also rebates $10 a month in fees which generally covers me for 2 casino withdrawals a month.

    Funny story. I actually left my ATM card in my car at home after withdrawing half my bankroll for a trip to San Francisco & Reno. Imagine my shock when I stopped to make a withdrawal and no ATM card. Shit!! I also stopped carrying a checkbook years ago. Oh No 😰 Well, I found a tiny federal credit union and with just my account number and a photo id I was able to walk out with a wad of cash. My trip was saved and my loyalty to my credit union is now assured!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    366
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    162
    Hi, the only casino I know of that doesn't charge an ATM fee is Barona. I think most banks don't charge if you only use their card at their ATMs.

  8. #8
    Senior Member thelma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Somerset County, NJ
    Posts
    6,067
    Likes (Given)
    4055
    Likes (Received)
    3180
    Quote Originally Posted by nhcris View Post
    I also use a federal credit union. I can use any federal credit union ATM with no fee. Mine also rebates $10 a month in fees which generally covers me for 2 casino withdrawals a month.

    Funny story. I actually left my ATM card in my car at home after withdrawing half my bankroll for a trip to San Francisco & Reno. Imagine my shock when I stopped to make a withdrawal and no ATM card. Shit!! I also stopped carrying a checkbook years ago. Oh No  Well, I found a tiny federal credit union and with just my account number and a photo id I was able to walk out with a wad of cash. My trip was saved and my loyalty to my credit union is now assured!
    Yes ma'am. You don't need a check, just your ID and (for ease) your account #. Just go to the teller and ask for a Withdrawal slip if they aren't with the other slips they leave out.
    My podunk bank used to leave them out with the checking/savings deposit slips but not any more. (I think they have a financial interest in Deluxe Check Co )

    Even if you've not memorized your account #, it's fine. They can look up your # with your name and address supplied.
    Last edited by thelma; 11-23-2014 at 01:22 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Random$$Slots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    2,649
    Likes (Given)
    474
    Likes (Received)
    1547
    Quote Originally Posted by player View Post
    Hi, the only casino I know of that doesn't charge an ATM fee is Barona. I think most banks don't charge if you only use their card at their ATMs.
    Cache Creek ATMs charge no fees. I suspect smart casinos will go this way because they know the odds are they will get that missing fee back in the next ten minutes.
    RandomSlots

    www.RandomSlots.com
    Learn about Slots & Casinos

  10. #10
    Senior Member Reckless Bets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    893
    Likes (Given)
    52
    Likes (Received)
    638
    Ally. Plus they refund fees charged by the ATM.
    Slot-Source
    Because it Pays to Play Smart

    Reckless Bets YouTube Channel

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •