Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    What is the name of the group and is it just SF people?
    The last time I paid for a drink at a bar in Las Vegas - May, 1996.
    The last time I played $100 for a comped drink at a bar in Las Vegas - April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    What is the name of the group and is it just SF people?
    No, it's not anything to do with SF. It was started by a person that was an admin on another group but got tired of someone acting like they were running a prison so she left and started her own group. It's also secret so there's no way you can find it. Only was to get in is get someone already in to add you. Oh yeah, they've decided to limit the number of people to about 50 and they are getting close to that number.

Ang

Has anyone yet got the 13 Shamrocks on Excalibur?
    im stuck on 10. Being trying every couple of hours. My Luxor is going up at record speed though!

I got them all the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by CDN$=5C View Post
    im stuck on 10. Being trying every couple of hours. My Luxor is going up at record speed though!

I'm stuck at 10 too, ran out of chips, so I have to wait till tonight to hopefully score it. Thanks for adding me to the group Ang, it is a great group!!

Quote Originally Posted by videoslotplayer View Post
    I got them all the other day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildheart82 View Post
    I'm stuck at 10 too, ran out of chips, so I have to wait till tonight to hopefully score it. Thanks for adding me to the group Ang, it is a great group!!
    I got them the other day when it started. Got the 13 and got additional 50,000 coins. I actually have over 700,000 coins right now. Games have been playing really well this past week.

Ang

700,000 coins?!?!? Woah!!! I got the 13 shamrocks but am back down to zero :( Impressive!
    See my THANKS TO YOU video: CLICK HERE!
    Visit DProxima.com for slot tips!
    For
    SLOT VIDEOS & SLOT FUN WATCH HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by DProxima View Post
    700,000 coins?!?!? Woah!!! I got the 13 shamrocks but am back down to zero :( Impressive!
    I made it to the next level but think I'm down to about 600,000 now. I'm at level 86 I think so to level up is WAY more expensive now.

Ang

that 11th one hurt me bad (1 day of play). But still chasing 2 more. I hope I can get it before the offer ends.

Yes I did It took a couple of days.

Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast