Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    I got them all in one hour of playing but I went through 300k of chips to do it. From my experience I was getting more shamrocks the higher my bet. I tend to save up my chips during the week to go through them during one playing session as I personally find the Myvegas games boring.
    I save my chips and play all at once also and have 300K LP and DH 280K LP....during the day I will collect off the strip and post a few wins so when I sign on the game I have a fair amount of chips from friends. Now if we ever go to Vegas we will be all set for food and rooms.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    I got them all in one hour of playing but I went through 300k of chips to do it. From my experience I was getting more shamrocks the higher my bet. I tend to save up my chips during the week to go through them during one playing session as I personally find the Myvegas games boring.
    Evoni if you save up your chips and just play once a week do you still get the daily spin bonus? I have been playing once or twice a day till I am out. I like the Excalibur game because it works well to leave it on auto-spin and just check it when I can Also I always leave my bet the same regardless of how many chips I have.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I was this Close!
    Noooo, I was try to get my 13th Shamrock, when I just got kicked out.

(do you think they are updating the game and removing the St Patricks Day theme?)
    Just have to wait and see what happens. I hope Lucky is still enabled in Excalibur!

Yup, Its gone and I am out 50k. (I feel like I just chased a Progressive).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CDN$=5C; 03-19-2013 at 03:55 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    A Nice First Spin:
    Hows this for the first spin of the night!

I almost had all of the wilds. But I will take the 5 wilds (never had it before).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I wasn't sure where to put this post so I'll put it here. I recently used the MyVegas award for 2 free nights at the Mirage 1 Bedroom Tower Suite and it was fabulous. I've posted a video of the suite and lots of photos on my blog for those of you who might be planning on redeeming that reward from MyVegas in the future or even possibly pay for the suite. I'm sorry I didn't save it now for the April Meet as I think I could have gotten at least 35 people or so into the suite for a party. :(

http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2013/03/...suite-via.html

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thank you for the great video and pictures of your suite! You were indeed lucky to get that reward before the prices more than doubled! I didn't have enough LPs at that point :(. I now have about 120 LPs that I want to use for the Mandalay suite. It's always sold out, so I try at every day, but haven't scored it yet. I want to use it for a family trip in early summer since MB has such a nice pool.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wow! That suite is amazing!! Thanks for the pics and report on it Evoni

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wildheart, what time of the day are you trying to get the MB suite via MyVegas?

Laurie, it was great, too bad one can only get some rewards like the Mirage suite once per Myvegas account.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wow that suite looks amazing. I might have to reward myself with one of those. Thanks for sharing.
    Where are you Mrs. Gottrocks?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Evoni - THANKS FOR POSTING!!!! I am utilizing my redemption for the Mirage Tower suite in 3 weeks (I have to miss the M&G as well) and cannot wait! The room looks VERY AWESOME!

Wildheart - The comps restock just after 7am PST and if you utilize a 'form filling' software you should have a shot at the tough ones (Mandalay is one of the toughest to get). I would also recommend getting it soon as is seems like they are tightening their pursestrings on the rewards a bit. I purchased my Mirage Suite before they jacked up the price as well. BEST OF LUCK!
    Screen Tapping is simply annoying aerobics for your fingertips and Mega Big Win should never appear under $50!!!! I'm just sayin'