Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lyme View Post
    Nice!! It actually got me to 900K through the prize bonus option. ..of which I spent lol.

BTW anyone get a completely random "purchase confirmation" e-mail from them today? I haven't ordered anything since February and yet there was the e-mail for that purchase haha.
    Just saw this post. And, yes, Penguin and I each got confirmations of purchases we made and used back in February. In fact, I got 2 confirmations for the same purchase. Don't know what that was all about.
    Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful!
    -- Annette Funicello

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    According to Play Studios, it was a computer glitch where emails were sent out on previously purchased rewards. I found this out on one of the facebook myVegas fan pages.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPenguin View Post
    Just saw this post. And, yes, Penguin and I each got confirmations of purchases we made and used back in February. In fact, I got 2 confirmations for the same purchase. Don't know what that was all about.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I just had to rebuild my Circus Circus (collecting the Vs) at level 86.

Will I have to rebuild them all now? Those stupid Vs always seem to mess up a decent win. LOL

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Penguin's Mirage was back in the being-built stage yesterday. Don't know what level he's at, but he had all of the buildings finished. He said he might re-boot his computer today if he has time...he only ever plays on his laptop and never turns it off except when we're traveling.
    Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful!
    -- Annette Funicello

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It's not your computer. For some reason the game is having us build Cricus Circus again. It may have to do with the new blackjack game on the mobile version, which they are promoting. I'm at Level 721 and had to build it again.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by emmas View Post
    It's not your computer. For some reason the game is having us build Cricus Circus again. It may have to do with the new blackjack game on the mobile version, which they are promoting. I'm at Level 721 and had to build it again.
    Yes that it correct! Thanks Emma.