Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Retrigger,
    I just returned from a stay at Red Rock on a comped room offer and was not charged the daily resort fee.
    The fine print stated resort fees would be charged but they have always stated that on my offers, since they opened.
    Also, you could use your Station's Boarding Pass points to cover the resort fees too.

I've never stayed at NYNY, only other Mlife properties which never charged me resort fees (Aria, Bellagio, MGM Grand and the Mirage).

If I were you, I would call both and ask if they charge for the resort fees and if it's possible to have those charges removed at check-out.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Retrigger,
    I just returned from a stay at Red Rock on a comped room offer and was not charged the daily resort fee.
    The fine print stated resort fees would be charged but they have always stated that on my offers, since they opened.
    Also, you could use your Station's Boarding Pass points to cover the resort fees too.

I've never stayed at NYNY, only other Mlife properties which never charged me resort fees (Aria, Bellagio, MGM Grand and the Mirage).

If I were you, I would call both and ask if they charge for the resort fees and if it's possible to have those charges removed at check-out.
    Thanks! Will give it a try.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've stayed at Excalibur 3 times this year using Mlife comp offers and have never paid the daily resort fee

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    We just stayed at RR last week and they charged but took off the resort fee which is what they have always done for us. We also stayed at Aria this trip and were not charged a resort fee.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks all. Happy to report that RR credited back resort fee from the folio. Only downside is that it is a lot harder to accumulate points for resort credits there.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by moto View Post
    Not sure about Red Rock. So far MLife properties have never charged me the resort fees.
    Same here the only time we paid an RF was a stay at Luxor Mandalay/Delano never have charged us one on a comped room and I inquired on our Christmas trip when I booked it and was told no RF fee.