Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I Dream of Jeanie: Make a Wish (IGT/Anchor)

By request, I am posting this article. Sorry about the little cut out in the middle of the article.
    Still a good read on the game.

Attached Images Attached Images

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I liked this one. But then again I liked all of the I Dream of Jeannie versions. Had few big wins on the one that had the wilds move from reel to reel like the Penguin video slots..

closed by request
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Does the Slot Palace @ Soaring Eagle still have that big bank of I Dream of Jeanie Machines ?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I went to Thunder Valley (outside of Sacramento, Ca) this weekend and saw two of these machines. I was so surprised to see them. I didn't play them but they were my favorite at one time. Kicking myself for not playing them. I will next time for sure.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This was a fav of my DH.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Does the Slot Palace @ Soaring Eagle still have that big bank of I Dream of Jeanie Machines ?
    Darrell - Unfortunately no. They shut down that room extension of the little "slot palace / bingo hall" a little while ago now. Not sure what they did with all the machines, but none of them are on the floor of either room. I think it would actually be cool if they had a bank of old time slots, maybe in a separate room or a special place on the floor where they had a small rotating list of these classic slots that you could play. They could even "feature" them on a monthly basis. Ah...what do i know...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This was my wife's first big hit. Got all 5 wilds betting 27 quarters paid $7500!

Back than getting 5 wilds really meant something!
    Please Subscribe SLOTMANJACK on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/slotmanjack

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This original was a beautiful machine with the fanciful bottle topper holding a small genie doll that swung wildly, the spinner wheel was a novelty for its time, and they had the graphics and sounds tuned perfectly right down to the original theme music performed, I believe, by the Nelson Riddle Orchestra.

Had just relocated to LV and had never seen anything quite like it when it came out circa 1999-2000? Couldn't get enough of it and played for hours, could probably say it was what truly made me a slot fanatic LOL - what a trip down memory lane, thanks for posting the article...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I miss the I dream of Jeannie machines , they were so fun. Oh and the Chinese takeout food game

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I never saw this version. Saw the more common version still at Seneca Allegany, but didn't play it last time. I always liked playing 45 nickels, but since I can't anymore, I would rather just not play it.
    That's all folks!