Thread: Wolf Hunt II

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wolf Hunt II

Found this game here locally but haven't seen any Youtube videos of it. Could be it's new, old or in limited placement. Has hundred lines for fifty cents and most pays are low, but bonuses can be frequent and get you excited hoping for 5 wolf symbols without wilds for basically $1000 times your fifty cent bet multiple or stacked wilds with multipliers. Bonuses can be frequent, but also tease frequently with the dream catcher symbols on 2/3 reels on either reel 2,3,4. It's good game, but I'm still a little confused how the dream catcher symbols work multiplying, but still recommend trying $50 in if you see it. Perhaps I'll take some pictures next time to share so this will be more clear.
    That's all folks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Oops wolf king II. It's funny I forgot the name because my sister was calling it wolf gang and I corrected her then a few days later renamed the machine myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by onenickelmiracle; 10-21-2014 at 01:42 AM.
    That's all folks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Have played these a lot the last few months. Hit two majors, one $394 quickly, and one $365 by accident hoping for a minor which was $45. Hit the minor two spins later. It has been six months since I've hit a major on these and would love another SOON. Best bonus was the other day $220 on max 2x1x2x multipliers. Kind of bad it seems there are more wilds when the mulipliers are low. Five wolves as a natural pays the jackpot and would love one of those SOON too.
    That's all folks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't remember seeing those at my local. Thanks for posting, I'll look a little harder.