Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Such a pity this game is so tight. I'd love to play it more, but not the way this machine eats money.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I will be watching for the PR on this one.
    The first version had a "flaw" in it causing it to be banned from certain jurisdictions. Anytime the word "kill" is used (as in the Kill Lois Free Games), gaming commissions usually out right ban the game (and that is what happened in Ontario Canada). The game did made it to Alberta (which has tough regulations), but I did not have the opportunity to play it (yet).
    Looks very interesting..

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I loved the first Family Guy slot! My wife and I won quite a bit each time we played. It seemed like we hit the bonus round on every other spin. I hope the new version is as fun as the original. When it came out at Sam's Town Las Vegas there was always people gathered around watching the clips and waiting to play. We experienced the same wins at the Orleans on both Family Guys machines.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well im wondering if IGT scrapped this game. It was not shown at this years G2E show and i cant find anything active on their website. Too bad.