Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post Multimedia Games G2E 2014

Hey Slot Fanatics!
    This is where you are going to find all of the G2E 2014 - Multimedia Games Coverage.

Note: This page will be updated as content becomes available.

Whats Happening Now:

The crew at Multimedia games is ready to welcome you to G2E.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hope you're having a great G2E and having luck on the slot floors. So far I've broken even on the floor, so I'm happy enough.

Come by the multimedia games booth today. We have more games than ever and more innovations than ever. We're showing three new cabinets this year: Two big format video cabs, the MPX and the Texan. I am the producer on Valkyries, so I hope you'll give it a shot. It is our most booty shaking game, thanks to the rumbling chair. It takes the Expanding Reels feature from Thundering Herd and amplifies it. The third cabinet is a premium mechanical stepper, called the Skyline. It has a classic vegas top box and features a variety of progressive games.

We're showing many new High Rise cabinet video games. I know quite a few SF like high volatility games. Check out my game Pirates Skull & Bones--we're very proud of it. For other high volatility videos games, I recommend Buckaroo, Dazzle, Fire Magic, Panda, Snow Tiger, and especially Wild North.

If you come by, I'd love to meet you. I'm not always at the booth. Ask for me at the front desk. If I'm there I'll give you a tour.

Thanks y'all. Hope you have a great day 2!
    --Mike

http://twitter.com/mikewabschall
    “That’s what it is about, I think. You reach up--there is a lot of beauty around us--every now and then, we are lucky enough to reach up and grab a handful maybe, and share it. And it is a great gift. And the people that do it well realize that what we do comes through us, as opposed to us doing it all the time.” -- Joe Williams

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'll come by and see you mike. Hoping to meet with either Clint or Linda as well.
    Gamblers Network Website: slot videos
    Gamblers Network On YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/GamblersNetwork
    23 Slot Machine Partner Channels. 67,000+ subscribers. 3.0+Million views per month.