Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I would see no reason why the dealer collecting the dice would impact how I set them and toss them!!! But you never know I guess! ;)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    As I said before, I consider the whole sequence of tossing the dice as a slot machine. Any variations in timing and body fatigue can affect the throw.

Now if you think you can isolate the variables to just the throw itself, you may be near the whole "dice-influencing" method.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It looks soooo good! Love the dark wood!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Unsure of how legit DI really is, but I think that, if nothing else, practice gives you a specific throw. Maybe you don't reach DI level, but maybe you give yourself a slight chance by getting the dice to land how you want them, no matter the number. My throw isn't trained but I go through the same general set and motion. If I seven out, I'm only miffed when the dice fly out my hand and bounce all over the table. Call it comfort if nothing else.

I get the slot thought about tossing, but craps to me is as much about how you bet as to how you throw.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    A little update... Still have not finished my chip rails and I got started putting everything away in my garage so that I could started the build on my garage attic as I'm turning it into my home office/man loft! It's a detached garage that has a 9ft roof ridge in the center and I'm adding dormers to the back and front of the roof and adding windows. I submitted some revised drawings to my local building department and my permit was approved so that's great! What's not great is the contract that gave me a price that I was able to somewhat swallow has vanished from the earth, disappeared from the universe, unreachable and can't find him anyway. So now I'm stuck on what to do to get it built at a reasonable price. A month has went buy and now weather here in Columbus is starting to turn to crap. I'm kind of a bit screwed I think for getting it down before spring. This stinks! Here is what it should look like when complete! I'll update as anything changes!

Attached Images Attached Images

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Another great project to follow!! Can't wait for the updates!! Good Luck!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily888 View Post
    Another great project to follow!! Can't wait for the updates!! Good Luck!!
    Yes, Good Luck!!
    Here with You! since 9/29/09

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This was a great read but what's the ending?! Do we get to see the finished table?
    www.royalflusherworld.com The best damn Vegas on the http! www.royalflushervegas.com Vegas Trip Reports De Luxe!