Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Valley View Awesome Reels ?

Hey do any of you So-Cal players know if valley view still does have an awesome reels game? Barona got rid of their hidden lone wolf one a few months ago and I can't find any others. We've been looking for a reason to go back to vv and the timing works for school/work this week. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Dan & Brenda

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Lady of Athens is the only Awesome Reels title I saw last time I was there, about a month and a half ago. A little over 2 weeks ago, gr8catch5165 posted a huge win on it during a recent trip there, but didn't specify exactly when it was played. Knowing its potential, I've played it every single time I go there...with absolutely nothing to show for it, LOL.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks Shinobi! Yeah I just want to play a hundred or so in it and see if I can catch lightning on it, lol. I've only played the Athens one once in Laughlin and like a lot of people, zilch. Gotta try em when you see em though.

Senior Member California Dreamer's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Still there. I played it today.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Love Awesome Reels. Hope they keep some available and hopefully even create more!