Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Newest Rock Around the Clock -- Rebel Without a Watch & Romantic Nights

Rock Around the Clock -- Rebel Without a Watch & Romantic Nights
    1 of each was available at Thunder Valley, northeast of Sacramento. Machines are located next to the steakhouse restaurant. Both games are identical other than the mascot on the front next to the 'clock'.
    Bet: 50 cents up to $2.50 on 50-cent intervals.
    Stepper reels, with revolving display, reels, and Hollywood Diamonds pointer reel.
    On each reel, there is 1 group of 3 stacked symbols, which can change from red (3x) or green (wild).
    Wild and 3x symbols substitute for all symbols except bonus.
    6-level progressive, Supreme resets at I believe $750.

Bonus Trigger: Only 3 scattered Green Bonus Symbols on all 3 of the reels. No clock that triggers on a clock time like previous versions. Did not observe a bonus trigger like what can happen on the 4th gen RATC (the 5 consecutive winning spins).
    There are 5 possible bonus games; 3 free spins, 6 free spins, 9 free spins, Hollywood Diamonds (progressive), or Wheel of Stars (non progressive). Bonus time can be either Hollywood Diamonds or Wheel of Stars.

Free spins cannot be retriggered. Stacked wild or 3x symbols may get nudged at random.

Wheel of stars feature - 10 wedges on the 'wheel' (video display with pointer), usually 2 or 3 collect wedges, 1 wedge for Hollywood Diamonds progressive feature, rest are credit values. Wheel of stars multiplier can be increased by wagering more when Bonus Time triggers. Each successive spin, each credit value increases. Game Ends when Collect wedge is landed on by the pointer.

Hollywood Diamonds feature - a 4 x 4 grid on the upper display, collecting a colored diamond increases the progressive. 16 total squares, 10 have credit values. 6 diamonds. The bonus feature has a spinner, numbers 1-4, 3 Stars, and 1 collect wedge. Extra spins can be awarded at random for higher credit payouts or more diamond(s) for higher progressive payouts. Landing on collect ends the game. Not sure if increasing bet multiplies the progressives.

I was not able to get a picture of the payout, rules, or the features, security is always roaming around.
    Bring a bankroll and lots of patience. Konami says Medium volatility (open to debate but I say medium-high to high).

https://www.gaming.konami.com/Games/...|3&K4=0|10,2|7 <--picture of machine

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It'll have to play better than most Konami games AFAIC. Haven't had much luck with Konami for a long time. Even when I do bonus it doesn't pay much.