Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sphinx 3D

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Just for technical detail so people are aware, the basic premise behind 3D is a difference in image between the left and right eyes. So when you're watching a big screen movie, in order for the image to be different from one eye to the other, they need to use glasses with a lens filter of some kind to differentiate the image. When you're close to the screen though, each eye is taking in information from a different enough angle that they can alter the image in such a way that you don't need the glasses. This has been used in video games as well.

Unfortunately, the big problem with 3D is that a portion of the population (about 1 in 5) get some degree of motion sickness from the effect. I haven't played the game but hopefully they included a toggle where you can turn the 3D off.
    Gamblers Network Website: slot videos
    Gamblers Network On YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/GamblersNetwork
    23 Slot Machine Partner Channels. 67,000+ subscribers. 3.0+Million views per month.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    VOD. I posted a few videos of Sphinx 3d. I am a person that gets motion sickness very badly. the CDC wheel on Walking Dead was brutal on me. but this one wasn't bad. I did end up having my neck flare up later on though.

for Sphinx 3d it also has the rumble feature in the chair and sound from the chair. the awesome thing is. on the bet pad on the left side it has an option to increase or decrease the 3d effect from 100% to 0%. and you can also turn the rumble feature off on the chair as well. they did an awesome job with the details on this one.

closed by request
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They just got this in last week @ Ho Chunk Wis Dells. I played it for a long time only getting the bonus one time while the other 2 machines were bonusing 3 or 4 times each. 80c to $4.00 bets are a hoover. I bet mostly $1.60 & while it was fun I will never fall into that trap again as I just do not see the potential return on investment as it does not bonus often enough. Take my advice & watch other players sink their money into this game not yours & enjoy watching over their shoulder because you WILL lose your money in this game !!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Played this very briefly at Foxwoods a few months back. On minimum bet, had a $30+ hit within minutes. Got off of it very quickly because, even with the 3D effect dialed all the way down, I became nauseated. This one is definitely not on my like list.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Tried the 3D slot this weekend at GN.
    It was ok but the graphics are abit much so can not see playing it again.
    Last edited by Oceana11; 09-23-2014 at 06:49 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I did get some play in on this over the weekend and was super impressed with it. I did well and bonused often. I had the three D turned all the way up and was totally impressed with the design of this machine. I like all the bells and whistles of the newer machines, so this one was really fun for me. :-)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    you WILL lose your money in this game !!!
    Unfortunately one of the most beautiful and MOST DISAPPOINTING new games that I've seen this year. Blew $200 in what felt like minutes on the HOOVERtm game not even playing max. I learned my lesson. Watch, not play.