Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Forum Adjustments - Please help

Being that we had some additions and upgrades done with the forum, I know there was a couple things members have pointed out.
    Not so much problems, but differences.

Can you reply to this topic with anything that might be glitchy - or - any changes that I may need to adjust?

We have another feature about to be added to the forum. It would be helpful to adjust things before adding the next feature.
    Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Team Slot Fanatics

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Not a big deal but your logo on tapatalk isn't the "official" logo that most are used to.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Something changed. I'm noticing a difference in the sorting using my PC. When I click on 'New Posts' it now only displays posts I haven't read. As soon as I read a post, it is no longer displayed in the 'New Posts' list when I refresh the list. Is this a change with vBulletin or a setting I can change to the old sorting?

The app on my Droid phone still lists all posts when I click 'All' so it hasn't changed.

I noticed the same thing on VMB so I assume it must be a vBulletin thing. VMB just changed to v4.2 this weekend
    "When better women are made, Faber men will make them."

Slot videos for the Common Man: http://www.youtube.com/user/theyerts...e=results_main

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Something changed. I'm noticing a difference in the sorting using my PC. When I click on 'New Posts' it now only displays posts I haven't read. As soon as I read a post, it is no longer displayed in the 'New Posts' list when I refresh the list. Is this a change with vBulletin or a setting I can change to the old sorting?

The app on my Droid phone still lists all posts when I click 'All' so it hasn't changed.

I noticed the same thing on VMB so I assume it must be a vBulletin thing. VMB just changed to v4.2 this weekend
    treyster - does the New Post section "look" the same? I myself don't use the What's New or New Post links.
    I open up each forum.

I see that What's New layout display is different than New Post. Was this always like that?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    When I click on 'New Posts' it now only displays posts I haven't read. As soon as I read a post, it is no longer displayed in the 'New Posts' list when I refresh the list. Is this a change with vBulletin or a setting I can change to the old sorting?

Hey treyster, I just posted this today: http://slotfanatics.com/showthread.p...y-s-Posts-quot
    Let me know how you make out with this.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    Hey treyster, I just posted this today: http://slotfanatics.com/showthread.p...y-s-Posts-quot
    Let me know how you make out with this.
    I'll try it out tonight when I fire up my laptop. Sounds like a winner!
    "When better women are made, Faber men will make them."

Slot videos for the Common Man: http://www.youtube.com/user/theyerts...e=results_main

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I also noticed this. Once I read the responce to any of the posts I have in the forum under "new posts" the post disappears for me to see it unless somebody else responds to the post. Then it will reappear.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I concur with Treyster. I liked the old way - it was easier in case I had to edit.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    On Posts, the pages used to show 'Today' and 'Yesterday' instead of the date. Now it shows the date.
    I personally liked when showed 'Today' and 'Yesterday'.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks! I will work on those this week. It sounds like a setting needs to be changed. I'll go through it tonight.

The APP Icon - Thank you. I belive that was the Icon we used for the Tapatalk APP itself.
    Our actual Free App via Tapatalk is free Either way, just as long as you can access the forum - it doesn't matter which one you use.

Now that the forum was upgraded, I have to submit the app updates to Google Play and iTunes.
    It's on the list of Things To Do.

Keep the feedback coming....