Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So glad to know that you and sassy finally made it home safely SMR! Those silly kitties--giving you the big ignore when they should be giving you the big loving' and letting you know they are happy you're back. LOL

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    We finalllllly made it home. Thank you Laurie, Dougray, Emily, Greeneyes, and Clemi for thinking of us. After more than a 4 hour flight delay we finally lifted off about 4:30. Its a short flight so by the time we got to Tyler and grabbed our luggage, picked up our car, drove home and pulled into the driveway it was just before 6:00PM CDT.

After being gone for four days it is nice to be home. Even if our cats, all except one, are giving us the big ignore. When we get home we always expect them to be glad to see us but they always give us a heavy dose of ignore for the first couple of days.
    Glad you guys are home. My cat does the opposite. When I come home from a trip, he talks me to death and stays right under my feet for several hours! I guess he missed me.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyeddi View Post
    So glad to know that you and sassy finally made it home safely SMR! Those silly kitties--giving you the big ignore when they should be giving you the big loving' and letting you know they are happy you're back. LOL
    I had to bribe them but I finally got them all in. They are still more interested in punishing us for being gone than they are in giving us any loving.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougray2 View Post
    Glad you guys are home. My cat does the opposite. When I come home from a trip, he talks me to death and stays right under my feet for several hours! I guess he missed me.
    I think we give our cats too much freedom. They have a cat door so they can come and go as they please. We have someone that feeds them and gives them fresh water while we are gone. We keep bird feeders in the back yard and cat condos and cat toys scattered throughout the house to keep them entertained. Our cats are so ungrateful. I wish our cats were like your cat and at least acted like they were glad to see us.