Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Nice wins! Thanks for sharing

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Check YouTube on how sinbad works if u like to get a visual. I will explain the best I can. You get tons of 3 matching bonus symbols when you spin that brings your character across the board and each spot she lands on, there is a mini bonus you get for landing on it and a lot of picking bonuses. What u have to watch for is the win or start over spots and lucky enough I did not land on one and was able to go all the way spinning for prizes from 5 dollars to 100 dollars. Now some spots on the board have fighting events where you press the spin button as fast as u can like a video game to beat the enemy for a prize plus a defeat chaining off the enemy. There are 3 different enemy's on the board to defeat and some repeats and if u defeat all 3 (if u lose, u get 0 credits btw), you have a chance for the jackpot. I was betting 50 cents.

This is my 2nd time on this game hitting 100 going all the way 1st time winning 30.00 defeating all 3 enemies.

When you cash out deciding to stop, any spot your character is on and enemies that u defeat will not be lost and be ready for whoever plays the game next. When I got on, the character was already half way and 2 enemies defeated. There are 2 seats at pechanga right next to each other and there is also versus event with random bonuses like fighting game, horse racing, picking diamonds, directing your character between the rocks and getting prizes for credits, etc. It is fun.
    Last edited by Mon; 11-19-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Went to Morongo today and came home with my bus fare money that I spent to get on the bus ($20 to get $35 free play) and won extra 10 bucks. I got a lot of bonuses here and there, but nothing paid over $15 bucks slot hopping except for a $20 win once on Titan 360 wheel bonus. I was actually down to my last 5 dollars 5 minutes before I got on the bus after I waited 5 minutes for a station on titan to open (Titan is located right where the doors to the buses are in front of the gift shop) and got on station 6 legion warrior, hit the bonus ring for $10, then a few spins later hit 46 spins for $14 bucks, then a few spins later hit the bonus ring again for 10 and then stopping at $30 and then had to go cash in my voucher to get on the bus. Usually right before leaving is when machines start to pay good for some reason. No pictures today because no wins worth taking a picture of. I never had more than $40 in winnings today and was barely hanging on throughout the whole 5 hours I was there with certain machines saving me with $10 wins here and there like the Cash U-Spin and also Michael Jackson.