Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Your welcome Steve. IGT's phone number by the way is 775-448-7777. They were very friendly and helpful. The conversation I had with them renewed my faith in the integrity of the RNG at least as far as IGT is concerned.
    As they say, "the proof is in the pudding". Here is a link from the N.J. Gaming Board that shows the 75k & over jackpots won in A.C.. You'll see that the detailed information shows that nearly all of the vp jackpots are won on IGT machines.

http://www.nj.gov/lps/ge/docs/Financ...UBLICATION.pdf

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wow, Slotbender, that's a lot of big jackpots in AC. We love AC and can't wait to get back. We will be in Atlantic City July 8th through 12th if anyone wants to meet up and have a drink at the diamond or 7 star lounge. We will be staying at Caesar's and would love to say hello to any Slot Fanatics that happen to be in AC while we are there.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike841 View Post
    it showed the hand would have been a royal if i didnt accidentally throw away the king of spades, specifically on one row it showed my initial cards, on the second row it showed the next cards to be filled in on discard - looked pretty predetermined to me but wont argue since i genuinely dont give a shit was just throwing it out there, would have taken a picture of that screen but was too busy being drunk and pleading my case using foul language (dont do this) until my host showed up and got it taken care of for me
    Do you remember the manufacturer of the game? The one time I got a dealt royal on an IGT machine, I wasn't even allowed the opportunity to **** it up. It just spit out a $1k ticket (Flamingo 2006).

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorcho View Post
    Do you remember the manufacturer of the game? The one time I got a dealt royal on an IGT machine, I wasn't even allowed the opportunity to **** it up. It just spit out a $1k ticket (Flamingo 2006).
    Hey Scorcho I hope to have that problem someday.lol

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've since come to believe 5 cards on the deal, 5 replacements for the draw. Neither method makes any difference mathematically., but the 5 and 5 method seems more reliable and speedy without errors.
    That's all folks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by onenickelmiracle View Post
    I've since come to believe 5 cards on the deal, 5 replacements for the draw. Neither method makes any difference mathematically., but the 5 and 5 method seems more reliable and speedy without errors.
    I think that was the way it was done 25-30 years ago, not sure today. Have heard its a
    constant running random number generator, but there are many Companies that make VP machines so all might not use the "RNG method".

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomany10pins View Post
    I think that was the way it was done 25-30 years ago, not sure today. Have heard its a
    constant running random number generator, but there are many Companies that make VP machines so all might not use the "RNG method".
    Either way is possible, either way the rng is constantly cycling, either way it doesn't matter if you press deal or draw, so it's impossible to say or prove either. The ten card deal seems less error prone and assures hands can be completed quickly and without card duplication errors. I'm told on the video poker site the other method is used and there I've had many problems completing hands. The ten card method gives me peace playing by not believing the draw cards were my fault at that moment. Unless there was evidence either method is used, we're free to believe either. Slots determine everything with the push of one button, so why not video poker I think.
    That's all folks!