Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Country Girl - Triplets Compilation!

I've been trying to get a good Country Girl bonus for a minute. It took a quick trip to the Isle of Capri to get a half way decent one. Here's a compilation of three different bonuses. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/x3FVK46weC8
    I'm STILL going to get a handpay that doesn't involve a malfunctioning machine if it's the last thing I do. *LOL*

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Nice video production. The 2nd round really sucked but the 3rd round total wasn't too bad, but it sucked too, considering the amount of spins you had. Remind me not to play this game.

Hey what day were you at the Isle? I probably just missed you because I was just there Tuesday night.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Nice video production. The 2nd round really sucked but the 3rd round total wasn't too bad, but it sucked too, considering the amount of spins you had. Remind me not to play this game.

Hey what day were you at the Isle? I probably just missed you because I was just there Tuesday night.
    LOL I definitely agree but like all games it has that potential. I went to the Isle on April 5th for a quick trip.
    I'm STILL going to get a handpay that doesn't involve a malfunctioning machine if it's the last thing I do. *LOL*

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    By the way...welcome back to the forums Gene.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Nice video, looks very professional. I was happy to hear about this Bier Haus clone and looked forward to playing it. Finally got my chance in Vegas a few weeks ago. I was very disappointed in it, just doesn't seem to pay like Bier Haus does. I played it everyday until I finally bonused and got similar results as you did.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Nice Video, like the beginning...I think you need to find a new girlfriend that one keeps cheating you. The only game in that series that have ever done anything for me is Enchanted Darkness or whatever it's called.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Very nice Meedis! Thanks for the video, good job. I am looking forward to trying this game!
    My personal YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/bonusqueendeb

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks for the video! I enjoyed it!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianasoxfan View Post
    Nice video, looks very professional. I was happy to hear about this Bier Haus clone and looked forward to playing it. Finally got my chance in Vegas a few weeks ago. I was very disappointed in it, just doesn't seem to pay like Bier Haus does. I played it everyday until I finally bonused and got similar results as you did.
    Thanks Indianasox. I do agree that Bier Haus seems to pay a little better though I've seen videos with some nice pays on this game so hope to get one of those someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondor View Post
    Nice Video, like the beginning...I think you need to find a new girlfriend that one keeps cheating you. The only game in that series that have ever done anything for me is Enchanted Darkness or whatever it's called.
    LOL I'm trying to move on to Enchanted Darkness's Kimberly but she's as tough as the triplets. Heidi is one of a kind indeed...*LOL*.

Quote Originally Posted by Deb View Post
    Very nice Meedis! Thanks for the video, good job. I am looking forward to trying this game!
    Thanks Deb. It's a lot of fun and frustration...but mostly fun...*LOL*.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post
    Thanks for the video! I enjoyed it!
    You're welcome Jackpot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Great video and very funny.
    That's all folks!