Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

7Stars "second retreat"

Has anyone on here who is a 7Stars player at CET booked or redeemed their "second retreat" benefit? This was where...according to the 2013 7Stars booklet that was mailed out a year ago...if you did 150,000 tier points in 2013 then you got a second retreat, that had to be used by June 30, 2014 and booked 30 days prior. I am trying to book mine now, and as usual with CET...nobody I talk to seems to be aware of what I am talking about! It really is pathetic that nobody within the company actually knows how these "VIP" benefits work. I am assuming since they called it a second retreat that it would include airfare up to $1200 and a $500 folio credit like the standard "first" retreat. But I really don't know for sure. To make matters more confusing, this was also known as the "Level 1 Signature Experience" in the booklet. There were other levels for higher tier scores. But it says that just for getting 150,000 tier points and renewing 7Stars that you got a second retreat, as a Level 1 Signature Experience. That is the ONLY option for Level 1 Signature Experience. Where as the other levels showed different events at different places. The booklet also says you have to use your "regular" retreat first, that one had to be done by March 31, 2014 as normal. And I have done that, and now want to book this second retreat and use it by the deadline of June 30, 2014. If anyone on here has any info it is much appreciated. Why oh why can't they make these things simpler?? Maybe the confusion leads to less people taking advantage of the benefits....it sure seems that way. Thanks in advance!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yes - I just used my level 1 - or second retreat for the Vegas Meet and Greet. I used my first retreat at Windsor. It took quite a while to book this second retreat because everyone was trying to get their annual retreat and the 80K diamond trip in.

I had to spell everything out to the host property. I called and then emailed and told them the trip I wanted - including the flight numbers and times. I was a little nervous at first because the air fare kept going up.

Where are you wanting to go? I actually had to book with the place I wanted to go (Vegas) instead of through my home property.

Feel free to pm if you have any questions.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Just sent you a PM sassycat....thanks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by pelotari View Post
    Just sent you a PM sassycat....thanks!
    Received and replied!!!

Have a great time!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    We also used the second retreat. We just went through our local host who handled all the details. She used to work for Harrah's and knows everything about the system. It has really helped on several occasions.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think the 2nd retreat has to be used before June 30.
    [It is hard to keep track of cut-off dates for TR 7* promos. There is a lot of fine print in the booklet.]