Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    7,944
    Likes (Given)
    496
    Likes (Received)
    1059
    Not trying to be repetitive, but did you all check your junk? I received notification just yesterday for a PM that was in my junk folder.

  2. #12
    Administrator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Weehawken, NJ
    Posts
    4,229
    Likes (Given)
    3102
    Likes (Received)
    2650
    Quote Originally Posted by CennPennTraveler View Post
    Not trying to be repetitive, but did you all check your junk? I received notification just yesterday for a PM that was in my junk folder.
    Not in my junk folder.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    7,944
    Likes (Given)
    496
    Likes (Received)
    1059
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    Not in my junk folder.
    Weird then! Bill to the rescue!

  4. #14
    Crown Royal goldengreeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NW Illinois
    Posts
    18,425
    Likes (Given)
    2626
    Likes (Received)
    2769
    I get notices on all of mine in Yahoo mail.

  5. #15
    Senior Member SlotMommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,748
    Likes (Given)
    1328
    Likes (Received)
    812
    Thanks Joey for looking into this...no rush but I appreciate you trying. I checked my junk folder and nothing is in there either. If it helps you, I use Outlook Express for e-mail.

  6. #16
    Closed by Request
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    1,605
    Likes (Given)
    132
    Likes (Received)
    341
    I get gmail notifications through the app on my android phone and also on my Nook. No problems.

  7. #17
    Administrator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Weehawken, NJ
    Posts
    4,229
    Likes (Given)
    3102
    Likes (Received)
    2650
    Hey gang,

    Can you tell me what e-mail service provider you use?

    I have AOL. Clearly THEY are having major issues right now.

    What other services? Bill is trying to figure out where the glitch is.

    Joey

  8. #18
    Administrator Deb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    23,843
    Likes (Given)
    959
    Likes (Received)
    1778
    A while back this happened to me as well. As it turned out, Verizon had our site blacklisted for some lame reason and I had to submit to have it whitelisted.... How bizarre is that? Joey, do you remember?
    My personal YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/bonusqueendeb

  9. #19
    Administrator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Weehawken, NJ
    Posts
    4,229
    Likes (Given)
    3102
    Likes (Received)
    2650
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb View Post
    A while back this happened to me as well. As it turned out, Verizon had our site blacklisted for some lame reason and I had to submit to have it whitelisted.... How bizarre is that? Joey, do you remember?
    I do remember. Wierd how things pop out of nowhere.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,148
    Likes (Given)
    2421
    Likes (Received)
    1351
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    Hey gang,

    Can you tell me what e-mail service provider you use?

    I have AOL. Clearly THEY are having major issues right now.

    What other services? Bill is trying to figure out where the glitch is.

    Joey
    Windstream

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •